BoxFresh Shoes Trainers Review

One brand that has caught my attention over the last year or two is BoxFresh. Where did they come from. At one point they were completely unknown, then they were quickly being sold in all the shops. Would you believe they have been around for about 20 years. BoxFresh footwear is super stylish and land somewhere between shoes and trainers when it comes to appearance and wear ability. They are comfortable like a pair of trainers, but many pairs actually look like smart, unique shoes.

Update for 2021. Boxfresh have now closed their doors due to the Coronavirus. So if you want to buy a pair of Boxfresh now you will have to look around on the Internet (eBay, Amazon etc) to see what stock is left out there.


They are a great choice for people that want the casual, slightly more grown up look without making the sacrifice of having terribly uncomfortable feet that wearing normal shoes can sometimes bring. So, what are they like to wear. Once worn in a little they are extremely comfortable. They mould to your foot shape very well and actually feel like a pair of trainers after a while. You can get pairs of BoxFresh that look like trainers but they still remain a bit more shoey to me than a full blown pair of trainers. All BoxFresh footwear looks really smart with jeans or Chinos.

Boxfresh-Swich-Shoes


Even though mine are now battered, I still wear them for walking the dog etc. My only negative words about these shoes would be that the suede used to make BoxFresh shoes and boots is like the creatures out of the film Gremlins. Once they get wet all hell breaks loose. What I mean by this is that once wet they seem to become permanently stained / discoloured and nothing seems to be able to get them back to how they were originally.

But saying that, Isn't it the same for any shoes or trainers that are made of suede. It's a delicate material. Next time I might buy a leather pair of BoxFresh as they might be better suited to an all terrain shoe wrecker like me. 

If you look around you can find a nice pair of discount BoxFresh. Websites like Amazon, the site I bought mine from do at times have great discounts if you hunt around. I didn't pay much for my pair. As we speak I have my eye on another pair of BoxFresh boots that have been slashed in price to £** on Amazon.

They are the last pair of that particular style and price available. But I don't mind telling you about them because as soon as I publish this post I'm going straight over to Amazon UK to buy them. Compared to other shoes and trainer brands, BoxFresh are still widely unknown. So if you do happen to buy a pair, like I have, your friends will ask you what make they are and where you got them from.

I've had it many times. If I'm looking to buy some new footwear BoxFresh are one of the first brands I look at. There comfortable, fairly unique, and go well with most casual clothing. I love them!

No comments: