Demonia Creepers Secret Hiding Place

I wrote a post the other day about a pair of black Demonia Creepers (For sale here) that I had given to me for free. At that time I wasn't aware of the secret they were hiding!. I was browsing around the Internet and just happened to come across a youtube video that said the Demonia Creepers have a secret compartment in the sole. After watching the video I was eager to go and take a look at my Creepers (2 inch soles)..Do mine have a hiding place?? Yes they do.  See the pictures below.

Demonia Creepers Secret Hiding Place

Want to know where it is..Lift up the innersole and you should see a black coffin with a red cross on the front. There should be a little string attached to that (Pictured above). Grab the string and pull it. The coffin should pop out from the sole, exposing a little compartment that you could hide something in!

Red Cross


plastic coffin concealment


under sole hiding spot

I've never seen or heard of this before, and I think it's exclusive to Demonia Creepers. On the pair I have the compartment doesn't go any deeper than the coffin itself. On some pairs I believe the hiding place is bigger.. If I wanted to hide something in mine it would have to be stuffed into the coffin hollow and then placed back into the sole. This is a great little find though, and I'm sure there must be loads of people out there unaware that they have this cool little feature literally right under their feet! You can find Demonia Creepers for sale in many stores online, see them here on Amazon UK and Amazon USA.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow tks

Nonny said...

Never knew about this. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Do all creepers have this feature?